FAQ's Hakkasan Nightclub
Hakkasan Nightclub - Frequently Asked Questions
Hakkasan Nightclub and Wet Republic Ultra Pool at MGM Grand, OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace, JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino, TAO Nightclub and Beach Club at Venetian Resort, and Marquee Dayclub & Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.
The Las Vegas Party Pass is active for events weekly beginning Thursday night through Sunday night.
You MUST pick up ALL your wristbands on the same order at these participating venues and times ONLY:
Hakkasan Nightclub: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. 10:00 p.m.–12:30 a.m.
OMNIA Nightclub & Marquee Nightclub*: Friday and Saturday. 10:00 p.m.–12:30 a.m.
Wet Republic Ultra Pool, TAO Beach Dayclub* & Marquee Dayclub*: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
You must have a valid, government-issued photo I.D. that matches the name on your ticket confirmation to pick up your wristband.
Your Las Vegas Party Pass ticket confirmation will include a list of all valid events.
No, each Las Vegas Party Pass wristband holder can independently go to any valid event.
Yes, that’s one of the many benefits of the Las Vegas Party Pass. Entry is granted pending venue capacity.
Las Vegas Party Pass sales for any given weekend are cut-off each week at 6pm on Thursdays
No, that’s just one of the perks of the Las Vegas Party Pass. You can enter at anytime through the event, capacity pending. We recommend though that you arrive before 1pm for Wet Republic, Marquee Dayclub & TAO Beach Dayclub events and 12 midnight for Hakkasan Nightclub, OMNIA Nightclub, JEWEL Nightclub, TAO Nightclub, and Marquee Nightclub events.
- Hakkasan Nightclub is open Thursday through Sunday from 10:30PM-close.
- Typically closing time is around 4AM. Management reserves all rights to change opening or closing times depending on the night.
All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strict).
Upscale nightlife attire is strongly encouraged. Sports attire, athleisure / casual loungewear, and swimwear are not permitted. Dress code guidelines are to be maintained at the venue’s discretion.
Effective November 1st
For Tickets and General admission coat check is mandatory:
Coat check is required and available upon entry. Please arrive early and allow yourself ample time to check in your item as there could be wait times. Please refrain from bringing backpacks or large bags as they will not be checked in. All valuables must be removed prior to checking in your item. The venue is not responsible for checked-in items over $100 or items left overnight. Coat check fees vary from venue to venue.
For Table Guests:
Coat check is available upon entry for a nominal fee, which is separate and not included with table purchase. Please arrive early and allow yourself ample time to check in your item as there could be wait times. Please refrain from bringing backpacks or large bags as they will not be checked in. All valuables must be removed prior to checking in your item. The venue is not responsible for checked-in items over $100 or items left overnight. Coat check fees vary from venue to venue.
- Any oversized bags, backpacks, purses, or parcels are not allowed.
- Small purses are allowed (maximum of 12” x 12” x 6”).
- All items are subject to search.
- A current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting our Nightclub and all guests must be 21 years of age or older. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s License or DMV Identification Cards
- Military ID Cards
- Mexico Voter ID
- Mexico Matricula Consular ID (current or old)
- Any Issued ID stamped “Not for Identification”
- Student ID Cards
- Age Cards
- Paper ID
- International Drivers Documents/License unless listed as “Accepted” above
- Passports that are missing pages, handwritten, expired, or issued under the age of 18
Of course! Should you require any additional assistance while enjoying our venue please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members onsite.
- The closest self-parking is conveniently located in the parking garage at the MGM Grand.
- The closest valet is the MGM valet at the MGM Grand.
- For MGM Resorts Parking Policies, please click HERE.
- Should you have VIP Table Service at Hakkasan Nightclub or a reservation at Hakkasan Restaurant, we offer a complimentary valet.
- o Enter the main MGM valet, follow signs for thru traffic, and keep to the right. The entrance to the valet is prior to turning on Tropicana Boulevard. You’ll notice our signature blue emblem and the attendant will have your name on their list of reservations.
Food, liquids, gum, vaporizers, e-cigs, over-the-counter medications, Illegal drugs, selfie sticks, SLP professional cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses, video cameras (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), personal computers, balloons, flowers, toys, props, inflatables, signs exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick, weapons (includes firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives), and all sharp objects are prohibited.
This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
Smoking is permitted however we do not allow e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars.
- Nevada voters legalized the personal possession and recreational use of marijuana in your private residence.
- Hakkasan Group continues to uphold a zero-tolerance policy and will be complying with the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), in accordance with mandate by The Nevada Gaming Commission under federal law, cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance.
- Marijuana usage and possession inside all of our venues is strictly prohibited. Guests in violation may be subject to denied entry into the venue and will be asked to leave the premises without reimbursement, and/or subject to detainment, citation or arrest by local law enforcement.
- Hakkasan Group continues to maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests at our venues.
- Non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue.
- Occasionally, at manager’s discretion, guests may have prescription medication under the following conditions
- Medication is in a prescription bottle.
- Names must match both the prescription (properly labelled bottle) and identification.
- We will make every attempt to accommodate guests requiring this service; please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
- Our venue is ZERO TOLERANCE.
- If any employee is made aware of, or witness to an event where a guest appears to inquire about, possess, or use illegal narcotics; Security will be notified immediately. The guest will at a minimum be removed or denied entry from our venue, potentially have to speak to local law enforcement, and possibly receive a permanent trespass.
We will offer a variety of musical genres from today’s most influential electronic DJs to Top 40 artists. Please check the Events Calendar for upcoming events.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express (ID must match name on credit card).
- Travel/Gift cards are not accepted.
When you are at the venue, we do allow for you to charge back to your room if you are staying at an MGM Resorts property and your name is listed on the room with charging privileges.
In a word: Maybe. Re-entry is allowed only on specific nights. Please inquire at the venue the evening of your visit.
- Yes! However, safety is our top priority and we may limit access once we reach capacity to the area.
- It is especially common that these areas are congested when the headlining artist is performing.
- Please avoid standing in walkways surrounding the dance floor as they need to remain clear at all times.
- Be prepared as our venue has multiple rooms with different talent. Please ask security on site where your favorite DJ will be performing.
- We conveniently offer a Concierge to assist you with all aspects of your day and evening. Talk to us about reservations, tickets, and added experiences like restaurant reservations.
- We are available to assist you daily from 9am-8pm Mon-Wed and 9am-10pm Thu-Sun PST, at 702-891-3838.
- VIP tables are a bundled package with VIP entry, admission, seating, a model cocktail server, and bottle service with complimentary mixers such as sodas and juices.
- Your party will receive a designated VIP section with plush booth seating. This is the only way to obtain seating in the nightclub. All other ticket options are standing room only.
- Your model server will craft your cocktails tableside or you have the flexibility to create your desired beverage at a whim.
- We can accommodate multiple price points depending on table location and party size.
- Table pricing is a beverage credit to be used throughout the night.
- You’ll receive complimentary access to our private valet on the night of your reservation.
- Prices are before sales tax and service charges.
- Gratuity will be at your discretion on the evening of your reservation. 16-20% is recommended.
- Upon arrival, purchaser must show credit card and ID to match.
- You can close out your final bill with a maximum of 3 forms of payment.
- Please proceed to the VIP Table Reservation area designated at the entrance.
- Early arrival is suggested; please arrive no later than 11pm, as reservations are not guaranteed until you arrive.
- For later arrival guarantee, please contact our Concierge for prepaid table options. They can be reached daily from 9AM – 12AM PST at 702-891-3838.
- We recommend contacting your VIP Host or our Concierge to discuss upgrade options. Our Concierge can be reached daily from 9AM – 12AM PST, at 702-891-3838.
- Please be advised that general admission tickets and weekend packages are non-refundable.
- If you purchased a VIP Bar Card, you’re in luck! First book your table reservation, then you can apply the balance of your bar card towards your table the night of.
- Please ask your table host for assistance in retrieving your VIP Bar Card.
- Once you arrive at your table, notify your server that you will be applying your bar card towards your final bill.
- It is a packaged offer including admission and a VIP Bar Card (Gift Card) for $100. Combined together, the cost is below retail value.
- Bar cards include dedicated, exclusive entry.
- Limited quantities are available online or over the phone and cannot be purchased at the venue.
- On the night of your event, proceed to the dedicated VIP Bar Card entrance.
- You will need the original credit card used to purchase along with a matching government-issued ID.
- We are unable to send your VIP Bar Cards through the mail.
- Your card is safe with us until you can join us at a later date!
- The credit cardholder who purchased the VIP Bar Cards must schedule a pick-up date 24 hours in advance by emailing Hakkasan Nightclub: email@example.com.
- Balances can only be checked upon your return to our venue.
- Eliminate the stress before the event is sold out!
- Once purchased, you’ll receive the best price and guaranteed entry before 12AM through a dedicated line.
- We guarantee that all tickets purchased directly from our site, including Ticket Driver, are authentic.
- All pre-purchased tickets are standing room only.
- Management may refuse entry to any ticket holder for the following reasons: dress code violations, intoxication, unruliness, possession of illegal substances, or carrying out illegal acts. This is not an exhaustive list. For seamless entry, please plan accordingly.
The choice is yours! We can either accept a printed ticket or we scan the ticket directly from your smartphone.
- There will be several different lines upon your arrival. Look for signs that match your specific ticket type.
- Security personnel is there to help if you need clarification.
- Ticket holders are of high priority. We’ll ensure a quicker entry than waiting to pay your cover at the door the night of the event.
- You will be in line with only other ticket holders, so entry does move quickly.
- To expedite the process, please ensure everyone in your party is over the age of 21 with a valid government issued ID, is in proper dress code, and arrives before 12AM.
- Yes you may. Please see the outlined steps of what you’ll need below:
- A photocopy or clear picture message on your phone of the original purchaser’s valid photo ID. This name has to match the tickets.
- The confirmation email or print out with the ticket barcode.
- Your valid photo ID.
- This process also works when there are multiple tickets purchased, but guests are entering at different times.
- We do this to protect you in order to prevent unauthorized duplication of your valid ticket.
- This is not permitted with VIP Bar Cards.
- Names cannot be changed on a ticket after they are purchased.
- Should you have a minor name misspelling, your entry can be permitted.
- If the name is completely misspelled or incorrect, please contact our ticketing company at firstname.lastname@example.org for potential options.
If your event is greater than 72 hours in advance you can contact our direct ticketing company at email@example.com for potential options but we cannot guarantee they will allow a change in your ticket.
- Your bank may put a hold on your credit card even if your order did not go through.
- Please contact our Concierge at 702-891-3838 daily from 9AM-12AM PST, as they can assist in confirming if your purchase went through or assist with a new transaction.
- No need to worry, we can simply locate your ticket purchase by name.
- Please contact our Concierge at 702-891-3838 daily from 9AM-12AM PST, as they can assist in re-sending your lost ticket.
- It’s simple! Turn your lock screen off and shift your view to landscape on your phone. This should do the trick.
- If you’re still having trouble, the best option is to purchase on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Or, you can always call our Concierge at 702-891-3838 daily from 9AM-12AM PST to assist you with your purchase.
- Tickets are subject to increase in price or sell out at any time.
- Once price increases, we are unable to honor a lower price.
- We encourage you to buy your tickets far in advance as the demand increases closer to the date.
- You still have options. We release a limited number of tickets at the door the day of the event.
- Early arrival is encouraged as ticket availability is not guaranteed.
We focus on providing our guests with an unprecedented experience. As such, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds, cancellations, or date changes.
- We never ask guests for cash payment in other areas of the city unless you are paying for admission physically at the nightclub. If you are approached by personnel on the strip asking for payment in advance, they are not legitimate.
- Our team will be wearing the nightclub’s branded shirt and name badge, and can provide ticket links to make your purchase over our secure website.
- Additionally, you can purchase tickets over the phone by calling 702-891-3838.
Please contact the hotel for options, such as room packages, that may be offered with discounted or complimentary entry.
- We do a thorough search of our venue upon closing.
- All items left behind are moved to the respective Lost and Found department in the hotel in which we are located.
- Lost and found is turned over roughly 3 hours after our venue closes.
- Please call the MGM Lost and Found at 702-891-3602 as they can better assist you in recovering your lost item.
• At times, your phone will track to the last location before it was turned off.
• Please call the MGM Lost and Found at 702-891-3602 as they can better assist you in recovering your lost item.
- Stay with your friends
- Create a group chat with your friends to stay connected
- Make sure everyone has their own key to the hotel room
- Register all guest names under your hotel room
- Memorize your friend’s phone numbers
- Take a picture of your ID and email it to yourself
- Keep conscious of personal items at all times
- Stay hydrated – drink plenty of water
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activity to The See Something Say Something Program 702-828-8386.
- Please contact our Concierge. They can conveniently be reached daily from 9AM-12AM PST at 702-891-3838.
- Please expect a 24-72 hour turnaround once the request is submitted.
- Typically this is just a credit card authorization, meaning we were ensuring funds were available at the time of your purchase.
- This charge will reflect as processing in your bank account until the funds are either cleared or credited back to your account.
- It commonly takes anywhere from 3-7 business days for the charge to clear.
- For further details regarding when the hold will be released, please contact your banking institution directly.
IMPORTANT TICKETING AND ENTRY INFORMATION
Hakkasan guarantees that all tickets purchased directly from Hakkasan including Ticket Driver are authentic. We do not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from another source unless they are an approved ticketing vendor by Hakkasan. Management Reserves all rights to control entrance into the venue including pre-purchased ticket holders. Management may refuse entry to any ticket holder as they see fit including, but not limited to, Dress Code violations, intoxicated patrons, unruly patrons, and patrons with illegal substances or carrying out illegal acts. For seamless entry, please plan accordingly. All pre-purchased, general admission and guest list tickets are standing room only.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please call +1 702 891 3838